We love all of our MODE Girls and are always so happy to help women shop differently in our stores. We often hear from our tall girls that they have “Tall Girl Problems” when shopping for clothes. Rest assured, “tall girls” there are no problems with being tall and in fact, we have all sorts of tips to help you feel more comfortable in any look. Here are a few that we absolutely love:
- MODE is “Home of the $40 Designer Jean” we know our jeans and the millions of way to wear them! For jeans a touch too short to appear intentional, cuff them and add a fun heal. Try out a stiletto with a strap to add some extra fun shoe flare!
- Two words: Skinny Jeans! These are a tall girl’s best friend. If you are holding out on trying them on, do not delay any longer. The skinny jeans add so much awesomeness to a tall frame. We also love that skinny jeans can be both dressed up or worn as a casual look.
- Loud prints, patterns and fun tops are a great way to take any attention off of your long legs if you are self-conscious about them. Breaking up your look with a different color on top and bottom can also help to decrease and elongate your look.
- Opt for a waist length coat or fun vest this fall. These pieces will add more proportion to a longer torso and breaks up the outfit a bit.
- Two fun options that taller girls can embrace with confidence are statement pieces and over the knee boots. Don’t be afraid to test out some statement necklaces, scarves or a fun pair of over the knee boots!
- Our final and favorite tip for tall girls – embrace your height! Confidence is beautiful and we want you to know that YOU are beautiful!