It’s the final week of 2016 and we’ve given you tips, tricks and ideas from head to toe this year! We hope you have enjoyed our Fashion Tip Friday posts this year and we want to leave you with five good to know tips as we enter into 2017!
- Fancy up one of those cute and popular puffer vests by adding a fun thin belt. Cinch at the waist and you have a new look.
- Use window cleaner to bring back the glossy look on patent leather shoes. Give it a light spritz and wipe it dry!
- Think your bra may be too tight? Try putting two fingers under the bra band, if you cannot do so, it’s definitely too tight for you!
- Have a hot glue gun lying around? Use this handy tool when you are in need of a last minute hem on your pants!
- Take some time after ironing! Wearing your clothing immediately after ironing can cause more wrinkles. Let your items hang for 5-10 minutes to let your work settle in.
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year from all of us at MODE!